Yesterday (December 16) evening, Yu Minhong and Dong Yuhui combined for a live broadcast. Luo Yonghao posted two articles in a row to complain. This morning, Luo Yonghao's Weibo was constantly updated. He reposted netizens' comments and posted many times. Yesterday evening, Luo Yonghao said, "Oriental Selection may be the most unfair, ridiculous, and most bullying and squeezing of young people I have ever seen since the birth of live streaming e-commerce in China."
The two original texts published by Luo Yonghao yesterday evening are as follows:
Luo Yonghao concluded,Oriental Selection may be the most unfair, ridiculous, and the most bullying and squeezing of young people I have ever seen since the birth of live streaming e-commerce in China, and it is unique to a certain extent. And it is very likely that this phenomenon will continue due to Xiaodong's character problems.
Previously, Luo Yonghao also posted that although Xiao Dong is completely innocent, this incident objectively forced the boss and CEO of a company who had no ambition to come out to be so embarrassed about matters related to him. The fate of continuing to stay in this company, well, has long been written in the history books of every dynasty in China...Xiao Dong has read a lot of history books. I hope others will wake up and learn to protect themselves.
This morning, Luo Yonghao’s Weibo was still updating “output”.From Luo Yonghao’s Weibo, we can see that he has repeatedly reprinted comments from netizens and posted them.
After the personnel turmoil in Oriental Selection, New Oriental founders Yu Minhong and Dong Yuhui appeared in the live broadcast room together yesterday (December 16) evening.
Yu Minhong: Oriental Selection will soon launch a round of major adjustments involving the salaries of anchors such as Dong Yuhui
Yu Minhong said that he previously respected the management's opinions very much. Now that he is in charge of the company, he will soon launch a round of major adjustments, including the treatment of all anchors. "This adjustment is not only for Dong Yuhui, but for all anchors in the company." He hopes that this adjustment will lay a good development direction and foundation for the company. "There are still many things that Sun Dongxu can do here."
Yu Minhong: Dong Yuhui never said he wanted to leave Oriental Selection. The communication between us is very smooth.
Yu Minhong said that Dong Yuhui has been on vacation in Xi'an for the past two days. There are rumors that he is leaving, but there is no such thing. Someone may have been looking for me, but he didn't accept it, didn't meet, and didn't answer the phone. He never spoke to anyone about leaving Eastern Selection. He loves Eastern Selection and the communication between us is very smooth.
In addition, at noon yesterday, Oriental Selection’s Douyin account released the latest personnel appointment and dismissal notice. After Sun Dongxu was removed from the position of CEO and executive director of Oriental Selection, Oriental Selection and Yu Minhong also issued letters of apology one after another.
Oriental Screening: Anchor Tianquan made inappropriate remarks in the live broadcast room and was suspended for three months
Oriental Selection issued an apology letter stating: On the evening of December 15, Oriental Selection anchor Tian Quan made inappropriate remarks in the live broadcast room, which triggered criticism from netizens. According to the company's decision, from now on, the anchor Tianquan will stop live broadcasting for three months and severely criticize the anchor. Oriental Selection will carefully review and strengthen the training of anchors. We kindly ask for criticism and supervision, apologize to the majority of netizens, and thank all sectors of society for their attention.
Yu Minhong issued an apology letter: All netizens blocked in the Oriental Selection live broadcast room have been removed
Yu Minhong issued an apology letter through the Oriental Selection live broadcast room, saying: In recent times, due to Internet public opinion issues, the Oriental Selection live broadcast room has used inappropriate methods to block some netizens who have provided opinions and suggestions. This is an extremely inappropriate approach. I have severely criticized this mistake and apologized to all netizens for this matter! All netizens who have been blocked have been removed. You are welcome to continue to provide constructive opinions and criticisms on the development of Oriental Selection.